CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Update!

Oh what a year! Boy this last couple of months has gone by extremely fast. May changes have occured so I thought I would update the blog to keep anyone interested informed. The kids are doing great. Both seem to be healthy and full of plenty of energy. Kinley is growing like crazy and is close to rolling over already! (Girls are faster than boys) She is also very alert and tries to talk when you pay attention to her. (If I can catch it on video, I will blog it!) Cole is amazing Hayley and I every day. His vocabulary is growing exponetially and every day we are cracking up at what he pays attention to. The job situation has all been resolved. I was able to get a job at the middle school here in our town. This means going back to school (Classes start May 4th) to complete another credentail. The good news is that I have a job and it should work perfect with our long term plans. For right now, we are focused on the summer. Hayley will continue to get busier because summer means construction. I am trying to get everything set up to be able to take care of the kids this summer and let Hayley have somewhat of a life!
All in all things are great! The Lord has blessed us more than can be imagined. He is working on my patience continually as we try to trust him during this process. We look forward to seeing you all soon!

0 comments: