CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Good Afternoon

Good Afternoon Everyone, 

I am at home busy, working on my schooling on this wonderful weekend. I am officially at Foothill Middle School now teaching 6th grade. It looks like it is going to be a wonderful experience so we will see what God has in store! 
Hayley and I are trying to make it till summer. I have two more weeks of battling school and my actual schooling. After the beginning of June, I will be able to take the kids and relieve Hayley a bit. Things are picking up for her now with the weather beginning to warm.
Anyways, I thought I would say a quick hello. I haven't been able to update the blog very much so it looks like Hayley is going to be taking it over very soon. (Maybe then you will get more updates!)
I hope you all are doing well. We look forward to trying to see our friends and family this summer!

3 comments:

Justice and Ashley Jones said...

Just wanted to leave you guys a comment. Love the new look on your blog. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night.

jOni lAnE said...

Yeah for the Ferguson's updating blogworld!! (though i much prefer our updates in person) Hope to hang out again soon! Hugs to Cole from Macy!

Jerad Hill said...

Hey, it's Jerad Hill. I just got an email from Kellye, she told me about your blog and how you are getting into Photography. Anyhow, how time has flown by. The few times a year that I talk to Gary I ask how you are doing. Well I don't want to write a book, I just wanted to say hi. Good luck with the new job, I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Grace and peace,

Jerad