CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Paso Robles Children's Museum

This past weekend Cole, Kinley and I made the long drive to Auntie Ashley and Uncle Justice's house to visit the Paso Robles Children's Museum. We had a blast and enjoyed the time that we were able to spend with Avery and Rudy.
We started the early morning off by playing with Uncle Justice and eating Auntie Ashley's yummy waffles (Cole's favorite)!
Welcome to Cole's Pizza Factory, "What do you want?"
Let me push the numbers...
Enjoy your pizza!!!!!
"I need more food from the grocery store, so I can make more pizza!!!!"
Off to play on the big red FIRE TRUCK....
Hanging out waiting for Cole and Auntie Ashley to finish playing...
Auntie Ash and Cole playing with the chicken's eggs in the barn...
And a family photo just before Cole and Kinley crashed in the car!!!

7 comments:

jami lynn said...

We are going to the coast in Sept... that looks like a great place to go with the kids. I will have to google it.. :)
jami

Sambo said...

I was thinking the same thing! We are going to Pismo at the end of October! You guys should come, they have "Pumpkins on the Pier" and it's a great time with the munchkins! We'll have to stop in Paso on the way home! We missed you last week at preschool, and I put Kinley's dresses in the truck so maybe you'll get them before she grows out of them!!!! TTYS :)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. Your two little ones look just like stephen! they are so adorable!!

I tried to fix my comments! LEt me know if their working!

Franklin and Lisa Spees said...

Great pictures!

Unknown said...

YES YES! we should do dinner. What's best for you. I will work around you since you have the two cutest babies in the world, and Avery too!!

Unknown said...

hi hayley, stephen and family!! my life is almost drama free! i have a new blogspot address
www.ambercotton.blogspot.com

I'll be up soon. Only three more weeks of school!!!

Kristy Knorr said...

Hi, you don't know me, but I know Justice and Ashley, they used to go to our church PRBC, my kids LOVE going to the museum and when I was trying to find their website, your blog popped up at me, I know it's older but it was nice to see Justice. Ashley and Avery again, not sure who Rudy is?? it's been awhile since i've seen them, maybe you could leave them a note to email me sometime and catch up...my email address is kristinelk@sbcglobal.net. God bless you!!

Kristy Knorr